Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a reminder

My first YARD SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 4th- June 6th. 9am-6/whenever:) Se Portland area> My sale has 50% new things with tags still on them. *Brand new purses, clothes, cleaning products, hygiene products, candles, picture frames, ikea handles, games ect. We also have dvd's,ps2 games, household items,steam cleaner, table, home remodeling stuff, scrapbook paper/supplies, men, women, and girl clothing/shoes, toys, ect. Too much to list you get the idea. *My prices are lower than walmart! So don't bother going shopping come to the sale!

The first 10 people also will get to pick from a stack of coupons or out of a goodie basket! Leave me a message if you wanna stop by and I will give you directions!!!!!!

***GO CHECK OUT SOME OF PICTS below!

No comments:

Post a Comment