Monday, June 1, 2009

Garage Sale! Also picts of my couponing Stockpile!

So it the time of year when its warm and you see multi colored yard sale signs everywhere! So Im jumping on the band wagon:) Im having a sale to help fund our road trip to Minnesota>>> this

Thursday, June 4th- June 6th. 10am-whenever:) Im selling off about half of my stockpile-which everything is brand new/unused. I also have many other things. My sale has 50% new things with tags still on them. *Brand new purses, clothes, cleaning products, hygiene products, candles, picture frames, ikea handles, games ect. We also have dvd's, household items,steam cleaners, tables, home remodeling stuff, scrapbook paper/supplies/men, women, and girl 3t clothing/shoes, toys, ect. Too much to list you get the idea. *My prices are lower than walmart! So don't bother going shopping come to the sale! The first 10 people also will get to pick from a stack of coupons or out of a goodie basket! Leave me a comment with your email and I will give you directions!
So picts below are my stockpile and Ive only been doing this for 3 months:)














2 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!! Text me your address again and I will try and make it by that day before we head out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Nice work on stockpiling, that is really impressive, especially for only having done this for 3months. I am going to try to make it to your sale:)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete