Monday, May 4, 2009

SOOO busy- So little time to blog! Sneak peak ..

BECAUSE we are remodeling our kitchen!!!!!!!



This is not my kitchen BUT those are my cabinets. Aren't they sleek, modern, & fabulous! Im so excited! When I find my camera usb I will upload picts of before and after. The only downer about these cabinets is there from ikea and you have to put them together-unless you wanna hire someone. SO we are doing it obviously! The good thing though is the look, feel, cost!

We have black cabinets, brown/imitation stone counter tops, and stainless steel appliances! The only thing I cant decide on is what color to paint my kitchen...? So any sugg would be great! I want to make the cabinets pop off the wall by choosing a lighter color.

When this is done (hopefully) this weekend I can start blogging about good deals, but in the meantime look at my fav blogs--->and you will find some good deals this week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very neat kitchen and really the glossy shine of the cabinets give it a rich feel.

    Low Price Home Appliances

    ReplyDelete