Monday, April 27, 2009

Couponing is Paying off!

This is my "Brand new stuff Pantry"


This photo was taken from my camera phone so you don't get the 'real' essence of how much stuff I really have! So I wrote a simple list:)

15 Bottles of Body Wash
6 Packs of feminine care
12 Packages of shavers--were talking all the $9+ones
35 bottles of soap & cleaning products
23 packages of candles, air sprays, anything that is a room freshener
5 bottles of Listerine
15 Tubes of Toothpaste...Ive never spent over .25 cents for any tube!
12 Tooth Brushes
26 bottles of deodorant
10 bottles of shave gel
21 bottles of shampoo and conditioner
19 bottles of hair care products, gel, hair spray, ect
12 make up products,lip gloss,powder ect!

*and some may think WOW you must spend a fortune....and the answer is NOPE.....maybe my whole closet shown Ive spent around well I dont know. Most of all of this was as cheap as free- .25, and as expensive as $2.00.**

I don't even know if I should show you a pict of my food pantry. When I get it organized I will its even better! I keep getting things because there are good deals and all this stuff is stuff you will need. I can also use it for gifts ect. So for my 2 months of being brand new to couponing...I think Im a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment