Sunday, March 29, 2009

Freebies of the day

So when I started this blog it was more so for fun and to share my frugal experiences. I have had over 170+ blog views and I have no idea who is visiting to look. If you can...leave a comment and let me know you were "here":)



I just got this at kmart for coupon doubles, and I love it. Go HERE to get the sample.

---These below are thanks to saving with Shellie and other bloggers!---

There sure have been a bunch of free samples this week. Here are a few more:

Go HERE to get Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials lotion.

Go HERE to get a sample entree from Daily Bread. (Thanks Penny!)

Go HERE to get a coupon (mailed) for an Attune Probiotic Bar. (Thanks Penny!)

Go HERE to get Pantene samples. (Thanks Rachael)

Go HERE to get a free plate from Nestle Tollhouse (MIR - does require purchase). (Thanks Jennifer!)

Go HERE to get a children’s book about Asthma. (Thanks Money Saving Mom!)

Go HERE to get a sample of dog treats from Pet ‘n Shape. (Thanks Jana!)

Happy Sampling!



1 comment:

  1. Hey girly - I am always popping in to see what you are up to. You need to add a tracker on here - go to my blog and scroll down my sidebar to see mine, then click on the link to get your own! Super easy! :o)

    ReplyDelete