Monday, February 23, 2009

My first attempt to blog about my days worth of couponing

So I started this blog to inform others of awesome deals out there that people like me (Shop-o-holics) can take advantage of:) Im new to the blogging world so bare with me:) My trip to:

Kmart
-bought
Lysol Disinfectant spray $5.00
Secret Flawless Touch deodorant $4.29
=$9.29
-$2.00 Manufacture Coupon for the spray and -$2.00 deodorant
**Plus there doubling your coupons up to $2 so I got an extra -$4 off
So Out of pocket I paid $1.29

Walgreen's-bought
Reynolds Aluminum Foil ad coupon $.89
Hershey's Candy Bar & One with almonds $.89 Bogo free in ad
Starbucks Truffle Candy 4 bags @2/$10 w/$ -6 coupon in ad so $2each
Excedrin 1.99 & $1 print off when you pay towards you next purchase so I got *Extra Strength *Migraine *Tension Headaches (in 3 separate transactions to get the 3 $1 print outs)
L’Oréal Excellence To-Go Hair Color $5.99 after instant coupon
Total $21.74----then
-$3 Register rewards from Excedrin
-$1 Foil Coupon
-$4~1 dollar starbucks candy coupons
-$2.00 Excedrin online printable coupon
-$3.00 Hair Color coupon
So Out of Pocket Total $8.74

Fred Meyer-bought
4 packs of Charmin toilet paper 4pk ad coupon $.79each
Total: $3.16
2-.75 manufacture coupon
Total out of pocket $1.66
*They also have 2 gallon of milk everyday price $1.99!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, girly!! Welcome to the blogging world - you will have so much fun!! :o)

    ReplyDelete